INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONALDATA UNDER EX ART. 13 D.LGS. N. 196/2003 – Regulation EU 679/2016 – Art. 13
InformAmuse s.r.l. with registered office in via Nunzio Morello 20, Palermo, Italy 90144, VAT number IT05866240822, as Data Controller of personal data, provides the following information to explain the methods and purposes we put in place to treat users’ personal data.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Data Controller is InformAmuse S.r.l. with registered office in via Nunzio Morello 20, Palermo, Italy 90144.
Data protection Officer is designated by the Data Controller and can be contacted on the email address email@example.com or at the telephone number +39 091 303826.
2. Children Protection
Our company does not deal with personal information from children under 18 years, therefore we do not intend to ask or collect information of any kind. If you believe that you have inserted minor data accidentally or a child himself has entered his personal data please contact us to proceed immediately with the Elimination of such data and disable the account.
3. Treatment modality
Treatment shall mean any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the help of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, interconnection, blocking, distribution, notification and logging data.
The processing of data, as well as with paper can also be processed with the aid of electronic or automated, computerized, located in Italy or abroad, at the premises of the holder of the treatment or at the premises of other parties formally authorized to treat by the owner.
4. Access to data
Only employees and associates of the Data Controller can access your data, just for the finality expressed, as executors or processor or treatment or system administrator. They can be authorized to treat data you provide, within the limits of their powers and in compliance with the instructions given to them by the data controller.
5. Data communication
Without your express consent (ex Art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 let. b) or c) GDPR), the holder may disclose your personal data for the purposes to the supervisory bodies, the judiciary and all other persons to whom communication is required by law to carry out the purposes mentioned. Your information will not be disclosed.
6. Privacy rights
Under ex art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and to have such communication in an intelligible form
- obtain information about: a) the origin of personal data; b) finality and modality of the treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments; d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to art. 5, comma 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may know them as designate representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- obtain a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- oppose, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market researches or commercial communications, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator, via e-mail and/or through traditional marketing mode by telephone and/or letters. Please note that the right of opposition exposed in paragraph b), for purposes of direct marketing by automated ways extends to the traditional ones and that still remains the possibility for the person to fulfil the right of opposition even in part. Therefore, the user can choose to only receive traditional communications or automated communications only, or none of the two types of communication.
7. How to exercise the rights/right to forget
You may at any time exercise rights:
- following the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter, under the heading "unsubscribe"
- sending a registered mail to InformAmuse S.r. l Via Nunzio Morello n. 20 — 90144-Palermo ITALY
- sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com with the subject line "unsubscribe"
8. Data processor
Data processors is Amazon Web Services.
Amazon Web Services is the provider of cloud services in which data are stored, systems used implement scrupulous and sophisticated controls, both technical and physical, designed to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure of sensitive data.
9. Collected Data
Informamuse s.r.l. collects information provided by the user voluntarily. For the art. 10 purposes should be collected user data and then processed in full compliance with current legislation.
Among the data voluntarily provided by the user may be collected personally identifiable information such as:
- First name
- Last name
- Position for which you are requesting candidacy
- Curriculum vitae with its pictures and personal details entered by the user
10. Purposes of data processing
The personal data of the people who spontaneously or as a result of a recruitment, send their curriculum vitae are processed for purposes related to the evaluation and selection, or to possibly propose them job offers consistent with their professional profile.
11. Storage and period of treatment
Data will be stored on the corporate server via Owncloud which manages logins and on the Amazon Web Services Cloud (so even outside the European Union) for a period of 10 years. After 10 years we will ask to interested parties if they wish to continue to keep their data on InformAmuse S.r.l computer systems.
12. Transfer of data
Personal will not be disclosed, indeterminate subject can’t access data in any possible form. Personal data can be reported to corporate marketing and administrative area in strict confidence and in accordance with current regulations.